Wedding gowns kerala- Every bride dreams of sashaying down the aisle in a gorgeous white wedding gown.
Wedding gowns kerala
Clothing worn by the bride during the wedding ceremony is called a Wedding Gown. Style, Type, importance etc of Gown depend upon culture, region etc. In western culture bride usually wore a White colored Gown. It is believed that Queen Victoria wore it for the first time in the 19th century. It was after that White Gown became popular,in Kerala also the practice of using white gown in Christian wedding ceremony is seen.
Here are some awesome gown collections from d-aisle.com
CLICK THE NEXT & PREV BUTTON TO SEE THE NEXT PIC
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”52″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser” ajax_pagination=”0″ order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Select Your Wedding Gown According to Body Shape
Wedding gowns kerala – Selecting the perfect type of gown is the first thing. There are different types of gown that fits your body shape. Some of the Wedding gowns kerala are below:
- Scoop Wedding Gown
- Boat Wedding Gown
- V Neck Wedding Gown
- Cowl Wedding Gown
- Halter Wedding Gown
- Illusion Wedding Gown
- Sweetheart Wedding Gown
- Strapless Wedding Gown
Rules for Gown shopping – Wedding gowns kerala
The golden rule for gown shopping is to only buy a gown that you are comfortable in and fits you perfectly. Another important aspect in Kerala is that the bride and her views are not given due importance. Her views and preferences on her ideal wedding dress are transformed to suit the needs of the family and society. The first thing bride needs to understand is that the wedding is a once in a lifetime event and the bride’s views carry the most importance.
Knowing how involved Indian parents are in any decision-making for their children, getting the family to take a step back while deciding on the bride’s trousseau is no easy task. The bride needs to get the idea very clear that she is the most important person on her wedding day. This will give her the confidence to take decisions on various aspects of her dream dress.
1. Understand your body shape – The bride should understand her body shape. If she is particular of a certain silhouette or style but not sure that it suits her, she will have to face the uphill task of altering her body shape to the silhouette.
2. Choose the gown type – Once the bride understands her body shape she should choose a gown that suits her body and narrow down the type of gown she wants. For example, a petite girl should go for an A- line gown to make her look taller.
3. Family concurrence – In Kerala, the family and its views play a major role in choosing the gown. You need to take printouts of your sample gowns or save images of them in your phone and ask how your family and friends like it. Do try to convince them that this is the kind of wedding gown that suits your shape. Do minor alterations, if required to please your family.
4. Gown shopping – Gown shopping should always be done with a person who understands you the best. It may be your mother, your sister, your best friend or anyone else who qualifies the requirement. Your gown shopping should never be done with every person in your family as everyone will have their own opinions and will try to influence you. You may call them once you have chosen your dream dress.
5. Try the gown out – Once you have chosen the gown, try it out and check whether it fits you. You should always buy a gown that fits you and you are comfortable in. Both the criteria should be fulfilled and not just one of them
Wedding gowns kerala
Saif Hamza, Director at La Tiara, Kochi, says, “Two main things that one should consider when designing a wedding gown is the height of the bride and the materials she uses to accentuate herself. The gown can create an illusion of height for the bride. For a woman who is short, lowering of the hipline work can make her look tall.
Wedding gowns kerala can incorporate many different types of work on them. Embroidery, stone work, cut work, mirrors, crystals, lace, etc when used strategically can enhance the blooming bodice of the gown. Imported Swarovski crystals are noways used in plenty in Kerala to adorn Wedding gowns kerala. Belts, bows, beads, pearls and ruffles are elements that can be added for more flair.
Off-shoulder Wedding gowns kerala and halter-necks are gaining ground in Kerala. Another trend that is slowly starting to sweep through the state is the shifting of the primary white colour of the wedding gown to more pastel shades such as off-white, cream and light pink.
According to the budget, the work on the wedding gown can always be customized. In many places across Kerala, gowns start at Rs 10,000. Designer boutiques like La Tiara and DezireBridals offer exclusive gowns at higher ranges.
Wedding gowns kerala
For more about wedding dress click here